Linking Project Management with Change Management
This one-day Change Management course enables project managers to integrate change management framework into their project management methodology to effectively lead the projects and assure achieving the objectives.
Learn how to integrate the change management methodology, processes, and tools into any project management methodology.
Benefits to the learners
Group works; and
Reflection on real projects;
Who should attend?
Program and project managers.
Attending the Managers CM training is a prerequisite.
By the end of this 5-day program, learners will be able to:
- Integrate project management plan that is taken change management into consideration
- Embed the change management plans into the project management plan
Program Outline – One Days
Change management plans: 90 min
– Lecturette: Change management vs project management
– Lecturette: Change management plans
Change Agile planning: 90 min
– Discussion: Integrating CM plan into PM master plan.
– Group work: Embed change Agile planning into the project master plan
The Big Picture: 90 min
– Understanding the big picture
– Group work: Developing complete methodology