The 2D Culture
How Culture Embraces Change!
This one-day program builds the competency for manager to effectively assess the readiness and formulate the appropriate tactics before initiating new strategic projects.
Increasing the readiness of organizations to change &/or new initiatives.
Benefits to the learners
Reflection on real projects; and
Couture measurement tools.
Who should attend?
Senior and middle managers.
By the end of this 5-day program, senior managers will be able to:
Recognize the main two dimensions of organization culture;
Describe the two change-related dimensions of Hofstede Mode for organizational culture;
Recognize the importance of the Results-driven culture in organizational change;
Explore the internal culture of their organizations; and
Use the Tactics and Actions Plans to increase the organization readiness to change given the results of Hofstede survey
- Session 1: What is organization Culture?
- Session 2: Culture Dimensions
- Session 3: Culture Measurement
What is organization Culture?: 90 mint
– Introduction to Culture
– “This is Our Culture” Exercise
Culture Dimensions: 90 min
– The 6D Organizational Culture
– “This is the Culture We Want” Exercise
– The IOL Case: The Importance of Being Results-Driven
Culture Measurement: 90 min
– The Culture Survey
– “This Is Our Real Culture” Exercise
Increasing Readiness to Change: 90 mint
– The Tactics Exercise
– Translating Tactics to Actions