Employees Change Management Training
This one-day Change Management course empowers the frontline employees with the knowledge and attitude that will make them understand the the reason of changes and be engaged with new change initiatives.
Learn the change management practices and how to effectively participate in new change programs.
Benefits to the learners
Group works; and
Reflection on real projects.
Who should attend?
Frontline employees who usually impacted by new organizational changes.
By the end of this one-day program, learners will be able to:
Recognize the impact of applying change practices on organizational programs;
Understand the different phases and processes of any change program;
Understand and apply ElKattan’s ACE changing tool to assess the awareness, competence, and engagement.
Program Outline – One Day
Communication plan: 90 min– Discussion: Communication aspects;
– Work group: Communication plan;
– Work group: Assessing Comm. plan
Managing resistance: 90 min
– Group work: Engagement matrix
– Lecturette: Managing resistance
– Group work: Individual CM plan
Coaching: 90 min
– Lecturette: Understanding coaching
– Group work: Coaching plan
– Group work: Applying ACE Tool